If you are a teacher who is committed both to your students and your craft, if you love what you do and would like to take your career to the next level, then apply to join our team of teachers because International School is looking for someone just like you.
Our school is different from the rest. What sets us apart is the fact that we create citizens of the world who can serve as role models for the generations to come, in terms of their knowledge, ideas and conduct. This mission requires dedication, motivation and a sense of readiness to meet any challenge that lies ahead and a vibrancy that can keep a team as well-versed as ours always fresh. That is why we would like to invite you to join our team.
If you have the characteristics we mentioned, we are eagerly awaiting your application!
Employing the best of the best
At International School, our teaching staff is comprised of the best teachers who have dedicated their careers to enlightening others. They are open to changes and new implementations in education and technology, while working with secondary school students inspires them and in turn makes for a positive learning environment.
Given that personal development is a priority for our teachers, we have enabled them to attend seminars and training at the best teacher-training institutions in the world. In that way, they continue to improve and advance their knowledge and skills in the areas they are interested in, as they help their students do the same.
What your average working day includes:
- Work in an inspirational environment;
- The use of modern technologies in teaching;
- The freedom to create interesting and creative lessons;
- Work in a team with esteemed professionals and educators in your field;
- Work as a mentor to students by cooperating with parents and your colleagues;
- The freedom to create interesting projects, teaching materials and extracurricular activities;
- The ability to develop professionally and attain relevant certificates and diplomas;
What we expect you to do:
- To conduct compulsory classes in accordance with the defined work plan and teaching load and the adopted class timetable;
- To conduct supplemental and other kinds of examinations in accordance with the decisions of the Teacher’s Council;
- To express their creativity while directly working with students, during extracurricular activities and other forms of educational work;
- To plan and prepare lessons in accordance with the National or the Cambridge programme;
- To conduct other forms of business interaction and teaching optimisation in accordance with the Principal’s decisions.
- A university diploma for the given field;
- English language skills B2 or higher according to the CERF standard;
- Advanced knowledge and skills in the use of IT for education;
- Patience, vibrancy, communication skills and dedication;
- Openness to acquire new and modern trends in teaching methodology;
- Psychological and physical ability as well as motivation to work with children.