Notable achievements in science, sports or art? Want to enrol into a school where you can receive a high-quality education preparing you for your future academic pursuits at any university in the world? Apply for International School’s incentives for the best to receive a free, unmatched learning experience at our incomparably modern Cambridge secondary school!
All the motivated, hard-working brainiacs, whizz kids, successful athletes, eccentric artists and straight-A students who apply by 30th of June will have the opportunity to receive one of the four incentives for the best awarded by International School that will cover from 10% up to 100% of the tuition fees. This is a unique opportunity for all those who wish to become part of the successful Cambridge generation.
An opportunity for all: Become a part of the elite distingushed by its knowlegde
We strongly believe that hard work and success should be rewarded appropriately and that they should not depend on the financial power of one’s parents.
That is why at International School, we strive to create a true elite of students who are talented, well-educated and hard-working young intellectuals who will one day become true leaders distinguished by their high-quality education, work and ambition.
This is why we, at International School, have designed 4 different incentives for the best students in their final year at primary school as well as those already attending our school who have not only made outstanding achievements in different fields including science, sports and art, but who also continue to work hard, improve themselves and achieve even better results. We have found a way to reward our whizz kids.
The rules for granting incentives for the best
- The competition in which we award the best students takes place each May/June for the following school year.
- To enter the competition, a person must submit the documentation listed in the Competition for Exercising the Right to a Tuition Fee Reduction, published duly on the school website.
- The application deadline is 30th June of the current year.
- Based on a full documentation submitted in a timely manner, and according to the criteria set by the Competition for Exercising the Right to a Tuition Fee Reduction, the school shall select the candidates in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the Regulations Regarding the Manner and Procedure for Applying and Exercising the Students’ Right to a Tuition Fee Reduction and the Competition for Exercising the Right to a Tuition Fee Reduction.
- The amount of the reduction is set by the Competition for Exercising the Right to a Tuition Fee Reduction, published duly on the school website.
- International School is not obliged to provide the students who have not received an incentive for the best with an explanation as to the reason why they have not been selected.
- The criteria for the students who have exercised the right to a tuition fee reduction in the previous school year, and wish to retain the right to a tuition fee reduction are prescribed by the Competition for Exercising the Right to a Tuition Fee Reduction, published duly on the school website.
Different incentives for the best for students with different talents
Don’t miss this opportunity to apply by 30th of June for International School’s incentives for the best to receive the best education you can imagine, free of charge or at half the price. The value of it is of course priceless.